We completed short-circuit testing of our FAB1248 (12V to 48V Converter Module) and it passed. Even with an accidental short-circuit, you won’t fry the module.
Did some minor PCB edits to our FAB2010 and FAB3010 Modules… added extra pads to assist users who want to use these XLR Input and Output Modules in their own projects without the need for ribbon connectors, or breakout boards.
Also did some minor PCB edits to our FAB1215 Module, moving (2) bypass capacitors to the bottom of the board for a cleaner look.
And lastly, the online store is coming very soon. I decided to try a different shopping cart solution. Previously, I was set on using PrestaShop but the slow performance of this server made me think twice about it, and I was planning on using BigCommerce.com instead. Then, my FABModules.com website went down hard for about (2) days and it seems there was indeed something wrong with the server/hard disk causing the poor performance. I’m glad my webhost finally fixed the problem (after an extended downtime) and now this site is faster. I installed OpenCart and performance was very good, and I also find OpenCart much easier to administer and customize vs. PrestaShop. So for now, I’m going to host the shopping cart locally instead of using BigCommerce.com. That should save me some money too!